All in one adsense wordpress plugin latest Version: 2.3
(Most recent update February 11th, 2019. Original release December 7th, 2007)
License: GPL 3 / Free software
WordPress version required: 1.9 or later. Tested up to: 5.x
Please note google adsense policy does not allow adult, copyright infringing or sites that promote illegal activity. Do not put adsense ads on pages that contain such material, or your adsense account will soon be banned.
All in One Adsense is a Free and Open Source WordPress plugin which is able to automatically insert google adsense ads in to your wordpress posts on the fly, and you can optionally set the ad to display in random positions in your post to avoid ad blindness, which can help increase your CTR significantly. It doesn’t matter if you have 1 post or 100,000 posts, the plugin will insert your ad code into all of them automatically. You can control all aspects of your ad’s display and position. Just specify ad color and position in the plugin options, your ad code is automatically generated and inserted.
- Automatically insert Google Adsense ads in to your wordpress blog posts.
- No manual work required, ad code is dynamically inserted into your existing and new wordpress posts.
- You could optionally specify not to show ads in a post by using tag <!–noadsense–>
- You could optionally specify where to start the ads in a post by using tag
- You could optionally specify where to stop the ads in a post by using tag
- Decrease ad blindness by giving you the option to randomly place your ad within your posts.
- You could optionally define absolute ad position instead of random position.
- You could optionally define random ad network to maximize earnings from both networks.
- Allow you to pick how many total ads to show on one page.
- Allow you to pick how many ads to show in one post.
- Plugin is compatible with the new WordPress Multi-User(WPMU) mode
All in One Adsense has been tested on WordPress up to 4.*.
- Download the plugin zip file
- In your WordPress back end, go to Plugins -> Add new -> Upload
or use the more traditional method:
- Download and extract plugin files to your hard drive
- Upload the extracted folder all-in-one-adsense into your wordpress installation’s wp-content/plugins folder
- Log in to WordPress Administration area, choose Plugins from the main menu, find All in One Adsense, and click the Activate button
- Choose Settings->Adsense from the main menu and enter your adsense id and/or channel id. Then specify your ad color and position.
Version 2.3, Added plugin auto update function, you can update your plugin within wordpress from this version onwards. Updated layout and instructions.
Version 2.2, updated wordpress standard compatibility.
Version 2.12, upgraded user and roles checking to the latest wordpress standard, updated instructions.
Version 2.11, minor cosmetic change and bugfixes.
Version 2.01, made the plugin compatible with WP MU, fixed various minor errors.
Version 1.92, made clarifications to the instruction again.
Version 1.91, made clarifications to the instruction text. Minor fixes.
Version 1.90, made improvement to interface, added internal colorpicker function to make picking colors easier.
Version 1.84, utilize new wordpress.org changelog feature and also added function to recognize pub- in front of client id number.
Version 1.83, tidy up some code to avoid confusion.
Version 1.82, sorry for being away for a while. In this new version, adsensestop tag should now work properly, added a few more ad sizes and various bug fixes.
Version 1.71, due to an unknown bug, I am temporarily rolling back some changes in the code. This version is actually 1.64 with some very minor changes. adsensestop is being taken out at the moment.
Version 1.70, Added the adsensestop tag, added option to change or disable donation. Fixed positioning code to make it more robust and accurate.
Version 1.64, fixed some minor compatibilities issues with WP 2.6.
Version 1.63, optimized the plugin to be more WP 2.5 friendly.
Version 1.62, fixed the slash bug, added an option to modify the amount of blank space between ad and blog content. Setting it to 0 means no blank space. Default is still 3px on a fresh install. But if you already have the plugin currently installed, you need to set the blank space again or else it will become 0px when you install this version.
Version 1.61, fixed a bug that displays too many ads per page when using the new ad positions.
Version 1.60, due to popular demand, the display of the ad now have 3px of blank space between ad and content, you could add more by using css and custom code option. There are also 6 new position definitions in the ad position option, which are “top left”, “top center”, “top right”, “bottom left”, “bottom center” and “bottom right” of the content area.
Version 1.51, Fixed a bug in admin options, where html code in options were being executed instead of displayed.
Version 1.5, Fixed a bug that keep reseting the options to default when other plugin is being activated. Added an option to add any html code before or after the ad. It could be useful for adding line breaks before and after the ad or for other styling purposes.
Version 1.3, Added an option for choosing square and rounded corners. (this will only work with Google ads. Yahoo ads currently does not offer an option for round corner)
Version 1.1, fixed some typos, added more instructions and added a screenshot
Initial Release December 2007, Version 1.0
Questions and Discussions:
Please leave your email and comment under this thread, or use the contact form. I will reply to them asap.
Disclaimer: this plugin contains a donation option, which allow users to donate a small percentage of their earnings to the author of this plugin. When this option is enabled, the author’s adsense ads will occasionally appear on the plugin user’s website (determined by the percentage entered by the plugin user). The options enabled by default and can be turned off by entering 0 in the percentage box.