Latest Version: 1.14
(updated on August 17th, 2009)
Download: Click Here
Hot Linked Image Cacher is a Free and Open Source WordPress plugin which is able to automatically search for Hot Linked Images within your posts and automatically cache the images locally and update the img links within your posts. It doesn’t matter if you have 1 post or 100,000 posts, it will handle it. You can control exactly which post to cache by optionally specifying a post id number (or just put all to cache all posts). You can also control exactly which domain to cache from by specifying domains. This plugin supports both curl and allow_url_fopen methods in getting remote files, so it doesn’t matter which method your server support, we have it covered.
Benefit of caching the image locally? Your image never become dead or replaced because you have full control, search engines will point to your site when someone does an image search meaning more traffic to your site and the other sites won’t complain about you hot linked their images anymore.
- Automatically cache hot linked images in your posts.
- No manual work required, new directories and cached images are automatically created under your plugin directory.
- You could optionally specify a post id to cache one post only.
- You could optionally specify exactly which domains to download the image from.
- Increase traffic to your site because now search engines will index your images.
- Support both curl and allow_url_fopen, so this plugin will work on basically any server running php.
Hot Linked Image Cacher has been tested on WordPress 2.8.
- Upload the folder â€œhot-linked-image-cacherâ€ into your â€œwp-content/pluginsâ€
- Log in to WordPress Administration area, choose â€œPluginsâ€ from the main menu, find â€œHot Linked Image Cacherâ€, and click the â€œActivateâ€ button
- Choose â€œManage->Hotlinked Image Cacherâ€ from the main menu and follow the directions on the page.
08/17/2009 : Version 1.16, various bug fixes
07/27/2009 : Version 1.14, fixed new bug.
07/25/2009 : Version 1.13, fixed extra long path name bug.
06/20/2009 : Version 1.11, developed by Jeff Groves, cleaned up code, handle dynamic url and store in wp default upload directory.
02/29/2008 : Version 1.01, fixed a tiny bug that cause allow_url_fopen method to not work
12/10/2007 : Initial Release, Version 1.0
Questions and Discussions:
Please leave your comment and questions below.
Download: Click Here
This software is Free Open Source Software. If you find this software useful, please support our software by
Mobile app and game reviews
electric skillet reviews
psd to html
would you like to add https support in this plugin ?
I use full site https in my wp,but only HLIC out http contain.
Thank you very much!
Os mantimento desse ordem sadio: loiro-preto, salmão, a apetite, gengibre contudo chá
vegetais, entre outros.
hot-linked-image-cacher/hotlinked-image-cacher.php on line 153
Fastidious answer back in return of this difficulty with real arguments and explaining everything
May I simply just say what a comfort to find somebody that genuinely knows what they are
discussing online. You definitely understand how to bring a problem to light and make it important.
A lot more people should read this and understand this side of
the story. I can’t believe you are not more popular given that you most certainly have the gift.